For The Kids – $5
To Begin With
- Trio of Traditional, BlackBean and Chef's Choice with Pizza Chips
- Stuffed with shredded pork drizzled with cilantro cream sauce
- Need I say more? Served with cooked to order chips
Add Chicken, Chorizo or Ground Beef for $3
- Tangy, cheesy, spicy & served with pizza chips
- Shaved Ribeye, Sweet Texas Onion, House Roasted Peppers & Bleu Cheese
- Panko Breaded Habanero Jack!
- Moroccan Style with Goast Cheese on Crostinis
- Pulled pork, cilantro, lime!
- Romaine, House Roasted Peppers, Tomatoes & Red Onion with Balsamic Vinaigrette
Add Chicken for $5
- Fresh Grilled Zucchini, Squash, Tomato, Onion & Mushroom tossed w/Romaine & Croutons
Add Chicken for $5
- Mixed Greens, Boneless Buffalo Chicken Strips, Tomato, Red Onion, Shredded Cheddar & Bleu Cheese Crumbles
- Quinoa, Baby Spinach, Roasted Butternut Squash, Cherry Tomatos & Dried Cranberries With Balsamic Vinaigrette
- With our House Grind of Brisket & Chuck! Spicy... With Fresh Tortilla Chips
- See Our Chalk Board
- Ranch, Bleu Cheese, Balsamic Vinaigrette, Caesar, Raspberry Vinaigrette
Burgers & Paninis – Add a side for 1/2 Price
- Our house blend...packed with flavor and topped with avocado slice
Add Cheese $1
- Mushroom, Squash, Onion, Tomato, Spinach, Mozzarella & Chipotle Mayo
- House Made Chicken Salad, Grilled with Tomato & Jack cheese
- Lamb Burger With Sweet Olives and Roasted Peppers
Add goat cheese to make it sing for $1
- The Basic topped With Two Cheese Enchiladas, Grilled Jalapenos & Onion
- Add American, Cheddar, Jack, Bleu or Goat Cheese for $1
- Smokey Bacon, Creamy Brie & Cranberry Relish
- Grilled Chicken, Pesto, Bacon & Jack Cheese
- Fresh baked biscuit, fried chicken, over easy Vital Farms egg
Knife & Fork
- Yellow with chicken, potato, butternut squash, peppers & onions over white rice
Make it vegetarian without the chicken
Make it gluten free without the bread
- Housecut Ribeye With Our Signature Go2 Espresso Rub with Go2 Housecut Fries & Fresh Vegetables
Top with two cheese enchiladas $5
- Seared Go2 Blackened Salmon with Fresh Vegetables and Quinoa Salad
- Bone In Chop Rubbed with our Go2 Maple & Chipotle Rub, served with mashed potatoes and fresh vegetables
- Roasted Chicken & Green Chili Hash Topped with 2 Over Easy Eggs & 2 Warm Tortillas
The Pies (10″ Personal $10, 14″ Small $19)
- Spinach may help Popeye by giving him strength when needed. However, he probably should have eaten more as a child or his mother should have eaten more duing gestation because he looks awful with those odd shaped arms, closed eyes and horrible speaking voice. In order to avoid any of the numerous maladies that plague Popeye eat more spinach and the best way to start eating more spinach is by eating this pizza.
Spinach, Chicken, Cream Cheese & Tomato
- Not recommended by cardiologists or dieticians. However, there is no truth to the endless rumors that
Pepperoni, Sausage, House Roasted Ham, Housemade Chorizo & Mozzarella
- Republican, Democrat, Whig, Torrie, conservative or liberal – it makes no difference. This is something
Mushroom, Roasted Peppers, Onion, Spinach, Tomatoes, Olive & Mozzarella
- You can get real hungry working long days out on the range. You can get just as hungry after hanging with Willie in Luckenbach. This pizza will satisfy any cowboy's munchies.
House-Ground Beef, Housemade Chorizo, Black Beans, Grilled Corn, Jalapeno, Tomato, Sour Cream Drizzle
- AKA “The Wolf”. Sent in to fix situations like the ones resulting from a long night of fun and overindulgence.
Jalapeno Cream Gravy, Mozzarella, Housemade Habanero Sausage & Topped with Crumbled Biscuits
- Homer: Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute. Lisa, honey, are you saying you’re never going to eat any
Chipotle BBQ, Pulled Pork, Mozzarella, Sweet Texas Onion & Cilantro
- One day, animals will rise up against us, the biped, and revolt because years of being used as food, labor and clothing willupset and species. Fortunately, the Mayan calendar says that day is at least 52 years from now. More than likely, the quadruped will not accept our apologies. Therefore, why stop now? Eat more cow.
House-Ground Beef, Mushroom & Ricotta
- In 1777, da Vinci was fighting off the communist invasion at Normandy. He stumbled upn some ancient Sumatran texts that showed that man had been drinking beer and eating pizza for centuries. Armed with this, da Vinci was able to rally the United States and defeat Prussia. He was so happy with this, and the taste of pizza, that he based his code on it, hence the da Vinci code. Now you know the story of pizza.
Potato, Sausage, Olive Oil & Mozzarella
- What? Don’t like what we created? Fine, create your own!
Build Your Own Pie
- You've never heard of Tomas Breecado Happlecake? He was deputy exchequer for Lord Palmerston. If not for him, pigs would never wear manacles and top hats, and monkeys dressed as cowboys would never ride on top of dogs. Few have given more to humanity. Now he's forever immortalized in pizza.
Ham, Brie, Apple, Avocado, Tomato
Happy Hour & Specials
- Mon - Fri 3 to 7 and Sat - Sun 11 to 6
- $1 off most drinks from the bar and 1/2 price appetizers
- Tue all day
- Personal Pie + Pint for $10, dine in only, some draft exclusions
- Wed all day
- 1/2 price Basic Burger, dine in only
- all day Sat - Sun
- 1/2 price bottles of wine
- Sat - Sun Brunch 11 to 2
- $3 Bloody Mary's with Pizza & Gravy, Chicken Biscuit or Breakfast